Available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration ,NOSHOK’s 2-valve block and bleed needle valves are backed by an exclusive three year warranty.
These block and bleed needle valves offer a 10,000 psi pressure rating (@200°F maximum), and are 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed reliability and performance.
NOSHOK 2070 Series 2-valve block and bleed hard seat valves combine isolating and venting in a single valve, removing the need for tubing and fittings. The bleed valve exhausts upstream fluids and the block valve isolates the downstream process fluids, enabling instruments to be removed without disturbing the permanent piping installation.
Other features of NOSHOK 2-valve block and bleed needle valves include:
- 1/2” NPT connection, M-F, F-F configurations available, right venting optional
- 1/4” NPT vent plug located 90° to the left, may be removed and replaced with exhaust piping to direct the fluids to a safe location
- 0.187 inch orifice size
- 4" standard and 5-3/8" extended length available
- All 316 stainless steel stems (even in steel valves) for extended service life
- Blow-out proof stem provides a secondary stem seal in the full open position
- Bonnet lock pin to prevent accidental loosening
- One-piece bonnet with a metal-to-metal seal to the valve body below the bonnet threads
- Optional panel mount bonnet and panel nuts
- Stem and bonnet threads are rolled for strength and ease of operation
- Viton O-Ring and Teflon back-up ring stem seals
- Vinyl bonnet and stem dust cap