Available now from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration , NOSHOCK 800 Series Precision Test Gauges are extremely precise and are ideal for use in laboratories on calibration test stands, on sophisticated aerospace equipment used in launching space craft, and in gauge repair facilities.
800 Series Precision Test Gauges meet the specification of ASME Standard B40.1 Grade 3A, and are available in ranges from vacuum through to 20,000 psi, with +/-0.25% accuracy to 100% of dial range on rising or falling pressure.
Other key features of NOSHOCK 800 Series Precision Test Gauges include:
- 6 inch size - bottom connected
- adjustable knife-edge pointer and mirrored dial eliminate parallax error
- brass or 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- safety blow-out disc on the rear case is standard
- instrument glass lens and 304 stainless steel case
- jeweled brass and nickel silver bearings and movement
- panel mountable, optional carrying case.