Available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration , the XTP601 is the latest addition to the oxygen analysers range by Michell Instruments. The analysers find application in biogas plants as well as monitoring blanketing gases in oil tankers.
Based on the highly stable thermo-paramagnetic sensor, the new XTP601 oxygen analysers provide fast, accurate measurements of oxygen levels in various background gases.
XTP601 thermo-paramagnetic oxygen analysers are capable of measuring oxygen from 0-1% up to 0-25% and suppressed zero ranges such as 90-100%.
The user-friendly oxygen analysers offer a touchscreen interface with menus allowing easy access to information on oxygen concentration, analyser status, oxygen trends over user-defined time periods, alarm history as well as minimum and maximum concentrations among other parameters to aid diagnosis of plant conditions.
The XTP601 is available in three options:
- Blind transmitter version (settings, controls and readings accessible via application software)
- Transmitter with status LEDs (settings, controls and readings accessible via application software)
- Full display analyser (settings and readings accessible with on-screen controls or via application software)
- All versions may be rated for safe or hazardous area use
- Hazardous area classifications available for ATEX, IEC Ex with CCSAUS pending approval
- Touch screen interface enables easy operation without needing to remove the lid, allowing use in hazardous areas without a ‘hot permit’
- Menus allow easy access to information on multiple parameters to aid diagnosis of plant conditions
- Free software available for users to monitor, operate and calibrate any version of the instrument remotely via PC or control system