Delivering a continuous flow profile similar to a full-bore mag meter, the FPI Mag is a popular choice for both small and large municipalities across a wide range of applications.
Michelle Christie, McCrometer Product Manager for Mag Meters explains the FPI Mag has broad appeal for both maintenance/MRO and large capital projects as it provides a solution that fits the performance needs and budgets of customers.
Key features of FPI Mag flow meters:
- Hot tap installation capability simplifies installation without interruption to the plant’s operations or service to customers
- Reduces installed cost by more than 45%
- Lowers total cost of ownership with reliable performance
- Attractive measurement option for maintenance projects and retrofits as well as in sites never metered before
- Compact insertion design fits in confined spaces with limited access and offers total accessibility
- Can be removed in pipes under pressure for easy inspection, cleaning, calibrating or verification
- Available for forward-flow only or bi-directional measurement in line sizes of 100-3500mm
- Accuracy of ±0.5% of reading from 30.5 cm/s to 975 cm/s and up to ±1% from 9 cm/s to 30.5 cm/s in both forward and reverse directions
- Pre-calibrated from McCrometer’s NIST traceable Calibration Lab