Ircon’s Javelin is a little infrared thermometer in non-contact temperature sensing. The Javelin is as rugged as any Ircon thermometer. The sleek Javelin, built of stainless steel, is only 7.8 in. (198 mm) in length and 1.5 in. (38 mm) in diameter, and is easily installed on any machine.
The Ircon Javelin non-contact infrared thermometer is a compact, highly versatile temperature sensor. With a stainless steel body, plastic lens option, and temperature sensing capabilities from 0°F to 2400°F (-20°C to 1300°C) the Javelin is the perfect spot pyrometer for OEM, food, paper, and plastics applications.
Economical stand-alone infrared thermometer:
- Standard Focus (8” to 1000”) and Close Focus (4” to 100”) designs
- User Selectable Peak Picker, emissivity, and response time
- Stainless steel body is ideal for rugged industrial applications
- Optional plastic lens for sanitary processes (no glass)
- The basic system includes: IR temperature sensor and 3 meters of cable.
Javelin infrared thermometer is supplied by AMS Instrumentation & Calibration.