Worldwide leader in infrared noncontact temperature measurement, Ircon introduces the Modline 7 Series of infrared thermometers.
The infrared thermometers are used in a wide range of industrial applications including semiconductor manufacturing, metals processing, furnace refractory, primary and secondary glass, as well as plastics thermoforming.
The Modline 7 is a rugged and versatile range of IP65 (NEMA 4) sealed sensor systems offering the flexibility to meet nearly any continuous temperature monitoring and control requirement. Combined with Ircon ModView Pro software and a variety of accessories, the Modline 7 Series provides best-in-class solutions for demanding industrial environments.
Extended temperature ranges (-40ºF to 5432ºF), high-resolution optics and fast response times increase the versatility of the infrared thermometers. The thermometer’s sensing head can operate as a standalone sensor, providing simultaneous analogue and digital outputs of process temperatures. Motorised focus control and both through-the-lens and laser sighting are standard on all units.
The Modline 7 allows for remote PC-based sensor configuration, temperature monitoring, trending and archiving via an intuitive graphical user interface. For example, users can change the temperature display from degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius, adjust emissivity levels, scale the range, focus the sensor, activate filters and save data for future reference or graphing.
Key features of Modline 7 infrared thermometers:
- Intuitive sensor design
- Integral water-cooling in a stainless steel enclosure or high-temperature water jacket reduces installation time
- Water jacket intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 599ºF with integrated air purge capability
- Optional air purge collar accessory enables the lens to be cooled and kept free of debris in hot dusty environments
- Sensor setup and monitoring either from the rear panel or from ModView Pro software
- Remote PC-based sensor configuration, temperature monitoring, trending and archiving allowed via intuitive GUI
- Preset alarms for early warning detection, system on/off control or quality record keeping
- Programmable relay output triggered manually by product temperature (process alarm), sensor internal temperature (sensor alarm) or manually
- High-speed digital signal processors with RS-485 serial data communications networking capability supporting up to 32 sensors
- ModView Pro software included at no additional cost