The robust Noshok 400 Series heavy duty mechanical pressure switch, available from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration , has a stable switching point setting and converts pneumatic and hydraulic pressure into switching functions.
The mechanical pressure switch is specifically designed for applications that requiring maximum accuracy under high loads.
The heavy duty pressure switch is SPDT, and depending on the wiring can be normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.). The switching point is fully adjustable by means of a simple adjustment knob within the adjustment range. The mechanical pressure switches also include a locking mechanism for switch point adjustment.
For fast and easy installation, the 400 Series mechanical pressure switch is fitted with DIN EN 175301-803 Form A connectors. For visual monitoring of the switch status, the pressure switches are also available with an LED indicator on the plug, or an M12 x 1 (4-pin) electrical connection.
Features of 400 Series heavy duty mechanical pressure sensors include
- 360° rotatable male connections
- Easy to adjust
- Repeatability of ±2% of Full Scale
- Optional flange connection
- High loadability (shock 30g, vibration 10 g)
- Hirschmann (DIN EN 175301-803 Form A) with optional 36” cable, or M12 x 1(4-Pin) electrical connection
- Optional LED status indicator
- Robust design with zinc die-cast housing