Model FS10A analyser flow switch/monitor from FCI features a convenient SP76 adapter that supports NeSSI compliant hardware.
The SP76 adapter for NeSSI modular manifolds allows the FS10A to be installed into a standardised mechanical platform for analysers and sensors. The NeSSI (New Sampling/Sensor Initiative) is an industry-driven effort to define and promote analyser and sensor standardisation.
NeSSI compliant devices enable sample system components such as the FS10A to be mounted onto a standard fluidic interface for modular surface-mount components featuring standard wiring and communications interfaces as well as a standard platform for micro-analytics.
The FS10A conforms to NeSSI Generation I and is prepped for Generation II and III compliance, requiring only a single 1.5 x 1.5-inch SP76 base.
FS10A analyser flow switch/monitor represents the next-generation economical solution for continuously verifying flows within liquid or gas process analyser sampling systems.
The analyser flow switch/monitor is a small, lightweight instrument featuring superior low flow sensitivity, a choice of electronic outputs and a no-moving parts design that ensures maximum reliability.
The FS10A is ideal for oil/gas refining, chemical processing, stack monitoring, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals and semiconductor fabrication applications.
Key features of the FS10A analyser flow switch/monitor
- Advanced electronics and thermal dispersion flow sensing technology provide a superior overall solution for sampling system flow assurance
- Ideally suited for continuous monitoring of analyser sample flows to provide high integrity process analysis without interruption
- Precision flow sensor element with no moving parts to foul, clog or maintain
- Ensures continuous reliability and requires virtually no maintenance
- No cavities, orifices or dead-legs that trap fluids and lead to contaminated samples
- Designed to preserve sample integrity and provide faster system sampling times
- Wetted parts are corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel with Hastelloy-C sensor tips
- Can be used with nearly all types of process and emissions sampling systems including gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, optical spectrometers and photometers
- Fits in a standard 0.25” tube tee as well as the SP76 adapter
- Operates over a wide flow range in multiple configurations:
- Flow range in air from 0.1 SCFH to 40 SCFH (50 cc/min to 20,000 cc/min)
- Flow range in water from 0.001 GPM to 0.03 GPM (4 cc/min to 100 cc/min)
- Single instrument can be used for most gas and liquid applications with a simple in-field set-up
- Rugged, fully-sealed aluminium housing to protect electronics in harsh plant environments
- Top-mounted 10-LED array and two pressure-sensitive button touch controls
- Available with a choice of electronic outputs