Thommen digital handheld pressure gauge HM 35 manometer has a versatile range of applications.
HM 3 allows measurements in the area of relative, differential or absolute pressure.
HM 35 EX meets all requirements for applications in hazardous areas (EEx ia IIC T4).
Functions such as pressure change rate, MIN/MAX and average value are available and in addition the HM 35/HM 35 EX can also be individually configured for different applications.
A large, well readable graphics display, its handy size, a real time clock including date, the background illumination, the data memory for 10000 measurements etc facilitate HM 35’s use.
Via the infrared interface (IR), all data can be transferred directly to any PC. Communication software for Windows is also available.
22 selectable measurement units complete off the specification of HM 35 manometer.
- For measurements in the area of relative, differential or absolute pressure
- Data memory for 10.000 measurements
- Versatile range of applications
- Compact and easy to operate
- Measuring media: instrument air, inert gases, media compatible with stainless steel 18/8
- 22 selectable measurement units
- Large, well readable graphics display
- Infrared interface (IR)
- Measurement for leak rate
- Min./max. and average values
- Real time clock including date
- Incl. free of charge SCS certificate
Thommen digital handheld pressure gauge HM 35 manometer is available from AMS Instrumentation & Calibration.