Beamex introduces the ATEX and IECEx certified 2nd generation of the MC2-IS intrinsically safe multifunction calibrator.
The Beamex MC2-IS intrinsically safe multifunction calibrator is a practical tool designed for field calibration and testing in explosive environments. Intrinsically safe calibrators are designed for use in potentially explosive environments such as oil refineries, rigs and processing plants, gas pipelines and distribution centres, petrochemical and chemical plants, as well as in pharmaceutical plants.
The new intrinsically safe calibrator MC2-IS offers several advantages over the 1st generation version.
New features in the MC2-IS intrinsically safe calibrator:
- New display with LED backlight for improved visibility in various environments
- More powerful processor
- Improved battery shelf life
- Stronger IS unit identification
- Calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature and electrical signals
- Connects to almost 20 available Beamex intrinsically safe external pressure modules
- Compact-sized, lightweight and portable
- Multilingual interface and a complete numerical keyboard
- Fast and simple calibration
Beamex also offers yet another intrinsically safe calibrator in its range, the MC5-IS intrinsically safe multifunction calibrator.
A leading worldwide provider of calibration solutions designed to meet the demanding requirements of process instrumentation, Beamex offers a comprehensive range of products and services from portable calibrators to workstations, calibration accessories, calibration software, industry-specific solutions and professional services.
Beamex is represented in Australia by AMS Instrumentation and Calibration as their sole distributor.