Michell Instruments’ DT722 RH and temperature transmitters from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration are designed for accurate measurement of relative humidity and temperature levels in harsh environments.
Maintaining reliable RH measurements in harsh or corrosive environments is very difficult as the sensors and equipment are subject to quick degradation.
Michell Instruments’ DT722 RH and temperature transmitters are available in digital (DT722) and analogue (DT722-X18) models to best meet specific application needs.
While the digital platform version delivers high performance measurement with excellent RH accuracy even over changing ambient conditions, the analogue version offers exceptional mechanical toughness. Key advantages of this device include quick and easy field adjustment, simple serviceability and high stability.
The DT722 series is truly designed to give assured, reliable performance in a robust package for harsh industrial environments.
Key features of DT722 RH and temperature transmitters:
- Designed for use in severe industrial environments
- Exceptionally reliable and robust with a strong, stainless steel housing providing protection against rough handling or accidental damage
- IP65 (NEMA 4) ingress protection
- Probe can withstand temperatures up to 150°C
- Designed for duct mounting in the most suitable place for the application
- Excellent chemical resistance for longer use in contaminated areas
- Available with a selection of filter materials to afford superior protection to the sensors based on specific environmental conditions