AMS Instrumentation and Calibration introduces a new advanced range of field calibrators from Beamex designed to address new requirements in the process industry.
According to Mr Raimo Ahola, CEO of Beamex Group, the development process for the MC6 advanced field calibrator and communicator began a few years ago in response to feedback received from thousands of instrumentation and calibration professionals as well as customers about industry trends posing new demands on devices and systems used for performing and managing calibrations.
With instrumentation and calibration technicians required to carry a greater number of measurement equipment on the field, there is a corresponding demand for increasingly accurate and stable measurements due to more accurate transmitter technology in addition to an increased demand for measurement equipment that automates procedures and guides the user on the field.
Additionally, plants are looking to decrease measurement equipment lifecycle costs by replacing several individual measurement devices with multifunctional devices.
Developed as the next measurement industry benchmark, the Beamex MC6 is an advanced and high-accuracy field calibrator and communicator offering calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature and various electrical signals.
Beamex MC6 calibrators are ideal for field use in various industries such as pharmaceutical, energy, oil and gas, food and beverage, service as well as the petrochemical and chemical industries.
Key features of Beamex MC6 advanced field calibrator and communicator:
- Contains a full fieldbus communicator for HART FOUNDATION, Fieldbus and Profibus PA instruments
- High usability factor with user-friendly operation
- Large 5.7-inch colour touchscreen with a multilingual user interface
- Robust IP65-rated dust- and waterproof casing
- Ergonomic and lightweight design suits field measurement applications
- Five different operational modes in a single device: Meter, Calibrator, Documenting Calibrator, Data Logger and Fieldbus Communicator
- Communicates with Beamex CMX Calibration Software, enabling fully automated and paperless calibration and documentation
Mr Heikki Laurila, Product Manager of Beamex Group says that the MC6 is a calibrator and communicator that combines advanced functionality and accuracy with usability.