AMS Instrumentation and Calibration has been appointed distributor for PAC – Process Analytics Division.
PAC has renewed its focus on process analytics, and will leverage its Antek, ISL and PSPI businesses.
PAC’s expanding involvement in the process analytics market is natural course, according to Daniel Benitez, VP Product Management & Marketing, who explains that PAC is bringing the proven methodologies of its successful line of advanced laboratory analysis equipment and technologies to the process analytics division.
Key benefits of process analytics:
- Real-time analysis enables customers to experience improved speed and accuracy compared to sampling and lab testing
- Overall lower cost of ownership than lab analysis
- Higher throughput due to less interruption of production, sampling, or process anomalies
- Improved distillation analysis for blending operations
- Allows the customer greater control over the process
- Process optimisation and production control are significantly improved with full automation