These double block and bleed valves have been designed with redundant isolation valves and a dedicated vent valve to ensure additional safety in hazardous media applications.
NOSHOK 3070 Series double block and bleed valves have a 700 Bar hard seat pressure rating @ 95°C. The block valve isolates the downstream process fluids, while the bleed valve exhausts upstream fluids enabling instruments to be removed without disturbing the permanent piping installation on the bottom.
The 1/4" NPT vent plug is located 90° to the left and may be removed and replaced with exhaust piping to direct the fluids or gases to a safe location.
All NOSHOK valves are 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed performance and reliability.
NOSHOK 3070 series double block and bleed valves also feature:
- blow-out proof stem providing a secondary stem seal in the full open position
- FKM o-ring seal and PTFE back-up ring below the stem threads to protect from corrosion an galling; PTFE or Grafoil packing optional
- all stems manufactured from 316 stainless steel
- all stem threads are rolled for strength and ease of operation
- one-piece bonnet with a metal-to-metal seal to the valve body below the bonnet threads
- slotted spring pin to prevent accidental bonnet loosening; and
- a vinyl dust cap for bonnet and stem (non-packing).