AMS Instrumentation and Calibration introduces the 850 Series Electronic Indicating Temperature Transmitters/Switches designed to provide continuous temperature monitoring, electronic temperature switching, and transmission of analogue output of 4-20mA.
These Temperature Transmitters/Switches feature durable stainless steel housing and wetted parts to allow for one or two switching outputs as well as an optional analogue output.
Two buttons on top of the Temperature Transmitters/Switches enable the simple adjustment of the temperature set points, reset points, switching functions and the measuring range of the optional analogue output
Other features include:
- Wide measuring range (between -300 °F and 1100°F / -200 °C and 600 °C) covers the majority of temperature measuring and switching applications
- 1/2" NPT Male standard connection, 1/4" NPT optional
- A variety of stem lengths are available for maximum versatility (also available with adjustable insertion lengths
- A version with tapered stem is also available for rapid response time
- The housing and replaceable measuring insert are screwed together to allow the exchange of the measuring insert without opening the connection to the process
The AMS Temperature Transmitters/Switches are suited to a variety of applications including:
- Mechanical engineering
- Heating and cooling circuit
- Industrial automation
- Plant construction
- Environmental technology