AME System’s adjustable monitor arms are designed to suit a wide variety of monitors for 15” up to 24” inch LCD flat screen monitors.
The ergonomic monitor arm is ideal for enabling the user to adjust the screen for ergonomic viewing / levelling and distance while suiting their desired height and angle, and can be manoeuvred to free up the available workspace on the desk when required.
The adjustable arm is a product featuring functionality with smooth lines and a profile designed with current style requirements. It compliments AME System’s activDesk product, a fully height adjustable ergonomic computer desk.
The monitor arm also features VESA mounting for attaching standard LCD screens with the supplied mounting bracket, a tidy cable management system that doesn’t restrict movement of the monitor arm and quick monitor mounting / dismounting.
The forearm has the facility to adjust from its standard setting at 15 degrees from horizontal up to 45 degrees, this adjustment us made simple by using the two forearm screws. This allows longer reach if required or a fully retracted nesting position when mounted on a rail or a screen above the desk surface level.
Adjustable Monitor Arm Features:
* Integral gas spring, counterbalances screen weight
* Arm mechanism maintains screen alignment
* VESA compliant mounting bracket
* Cable management taken through integral internal route guides
* Quick release monitor mechanism
Adjustable Monitor Arm Benefits:
* Frees up workspace on the desk
* Ergonomic adjustment for optimal viewing angle / distance