Leoni Studer halogen-free cables are available in a wide range to meet multiple application requirements of heavy duty rail applications.
Manufactured to international quality standards, Alltrack can supply customers with application-specific special cables, ready-to-connect assembled cables, sub-systems as well as complete system solutions for rail vehicles.
The cables can operate in a wide temperature range from -60ºC to +150ºC. The cables will function reliably for hours in the event of a fire.
Leoni Studer cables are especially designed for operations involving constant movement. The standard and special cables in the range offer a high degree of resistance to thermal and mechanical strain while providing an above-average useful life.
Key properties of the cables:
- Halogen-free cables with resistance to temperatures up to 150ºC
- Resists constant low temperatures down to -60ºC
- Displays excellent fire-resistance
- Weight and cross-section optimised cables without restricting functionality
- Can withstand extreme and constant mechanical strains
- Hybrid cable designs for special applications
- UIC train cables and train bus cables
- WTB (Wire Train Bus) cables
- MVB (Multifunction Vehicle Bus) cables
- PIS (Passenger Information System) cable systems
- Seat cabling
- Video and radar cables
- Coiled radio cables
- Cables for cab instrument panels
- Coupling coil cables
- Fibre optic cables
- Railcar jumper cables
- Railcar jumper systems
- High voltage jumpers
- Control and supply cables