AJ Distributors presents an ultra-compact range of completely fanless embedded computers designed for long term availability and low power consumption.
The ultra-compact, robust and fanless CEC7 embedded computers are based on the low power Intel Atom Z530P processor designed for long term availability. The embedded computers function smoothly in an operating temperature range of -40ºC and +75ºC without derating or throttling, and fan or case openings.
The unique design allows the embedded systems to be used in any application, regardless of the ruggedness of the environment. In addition to the extremely low power consumption, the CEC7 is also very compact incorporating a complete set of standard PC features as well as industrial features such as 8-36 VDC input power (including a load dump and reverse polarity protection) and two serial ports (RS232/485).
Key features of CEC7 fanless embedded computers:
- Up to 4 Gbit Ethernet ports, 7 USB ports and 2 serial ports
- DDR2 memory modules up to 2GB can be used
- Rugged ultra-compact system without any internal wiring
- Z530P processor and US15WPT chipset
- Extended operating temperature from -40ºC to +75ºC
- SATA IF for DOM and 2.5" disk
- Long-term availability of 7+ years
- All status LEDs and user buttons available at the front
- Versions with DIN rail holder or flange mounting also offered for easy installation