AJ Distributors presents a range of rugged embedded computers featuring Intel Celeron 927UE processor for harsh industrial applications.
The PIP31 is a low power, highly integrated rugged industrial computer with specially designed aluminium housing, enabling operation in moderate or harsh environments without fan or ventilation holes. Integrating standard connectors for easy connection, the PIP can be used for any PC application where a complete solution is needed.
PIP31 rugged industrial computers are 100% PC/AT compatible, and can easily be mounted on a 35mm DIN rail or on a wall with flanges. The PIP31 is packed with features to ensure a flexible, rugged, durable and long-term available industrial computer solution.
Key features of PIP31 rugged industrial computers:
- Housing offers space for up to two 2.5-inch HDD/SSD
- Flexible expansion possibilities with integrated PCI/104-Express interface and two PCI-Express mini card slots
- Entire system EMC within CE and FCC limits
- Soldered 4 GB ECC RAM (currently 2 GB)
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fanless operation
- Long term availability