AJ Distributors presents the PIP38, a rugged embedded computer solution with 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-3555LE processor, and featuring a specially designed aluminium housing.
The PIP38 is a low power, highly integrated rugged industrial computer with the aluminium housing enabling it to operate in a moderate or harsh environment without a fan or ventilation holes. The PIP38 offers the assurance of durability, flexibility and long-term availability.
Integrating standard connectors for easy connection, the PIP rugged embedded computers can be used for any PC application where a complete solution is needed.
Key features of PIP38 rugged industrial computers:
- 100% PC/AT compatible
- Easily mounts on a 35mm DIN rail or on a wall with flanges
- PIP housing offers space for up to two 2.5 inch HDD/SSD
- Integrated PCI/104-Express interface and two PCI-Express Mini card slots offer flexible expansion options
- Entire system’s EMC is within CE and FCC limits
- Soldered 4 GB ECC RAM (currently 2 GB)
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fanless operation
- Long term availability