The PIP37 rugged embedded computers come with a specially designed aluminium housing that allows operation in moderate to harsh environments without a fan or ventilation holes.
Integrating standard connectors for easy connection, the PIP37 rugged industrial computers can be used for any PC application where a complete solution is needed. The PIP range offers the assurance of flexibility, durability and long-term availability in harsh industrial environments.
Key features of PIP37 rugged embedded computers:
- 100% PC/AT compatible
- Can easily be mounted on a 35mm DIN rail or on a wall with flanges
- Housing offers space for up to two 2.5 inch HDD/SSD
- Integrated PCI/104-Express interface and two PCI-Express Mini card slots offer flexible expansion options
- Entire system’s EMC is within CE and FCC limits
- Soldered 4 GB ECC RAM (currently 2 GB)
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fanless operation
- Long term availability