AJ Distributors presents a low power, highly integrated rugged industrial computer featuring a specially designed aluminium housing and Intel Celeron 1047UE processor.
The aluminium housing allows the PIP to operate in moderate or harsh environments without fan or ventilation holes. The design integrates standard connectors for easy connection.
PIP32 rugged embedded computers are suitable for any PC application where a complete solution is needed. The 100% PC/AT compatible industrial computers can easily be mounted on a 35mm DIN rail or on a wall using flanges.
The PIP32 is packed with features to ensure a flexible, rugged, durable and long-term available industrial computer solution.
Key features of PIP32 rugged industrial computers:
- Housing offers space for up to two 2.5-inch HDD/SSD
- Flexible expansion possibilities with integrated PCI/104-Express interface and two PCI-Express mini card slots
- Entire system EMC within CE and FCC limits
- Soldered 4 GB ECC RAM (currently 2 GB)
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fanless operation
- Long term availability