AJ Distributors presents a rugged PC solution with 3rd generation Intel Core i7 and Intel Celeron processor.
The PIP30 family (PIP31, PIP38) is a range of low power, highly integrated rugged industrial PCs featuring a specially designed aluminium housing that allows them to be operated in a moderate or harsh environment without fan or ventilation holes. With the design integrating standard connectors for easy connection, the PIP can be used for any PC application where a complete solution is required.
The 100% PC/AT compatible PIP30 range can easily be mounted on a 35mm DIN rail or a wall with flanges.
Key features of PIP30 family industrial PCs:
- Housing offers space for up to two 2.5 inch HDD/SSD
- Integrated PCI/104-Express interface and two PCI-Express mini card slots allow flexible expansion
- Fully bootable FLASH disks supported for projects where hard disks cannot be used
- Entire system EMC is within CE and FCC limits
- Soldered 4GB ECC RAM (up to 12GB via SO-DIMM slot)
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fanless operation
- Long term availability