PIP22 embedded PCs are integrated with features including 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 4 serial ports and onboard soldered 1 GB memory. A unique solution for today’s demanding industrial needs, the PIP22 is available with unlimited options and is designed to operate under extreme as well as normal conditions minus fans without derating or throttling.
PIP22 industrial PCs offer a compact, maintenance-free, noiseless and rugged solution to suit any application where a powerful embedded PC with low power consumption is required. The PIP22 is ideal for vision, medical, transportation, telecom and industrial applications.
Key features of PIP22 embedded PCs:
- Extreme low power consumption and high flexibility
- 8-28 VDC input power
- 4 serial ports (RS232/485)
- Additional GPS, WLAN, CAN, Sound and UPS modules available
- Can be expanded with PC/104-Plus, PCI and PMC boards
- Soldered 1GB SDRAM
- Two Gigabit Ethernet
- Fanless operation
- Extended temperature
- Long term availability
- Can be assembled to specific needs including logo