Built for long-time availability, the PIP19 fanless packaged industrial PCs feature 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 4 serial ports and on-board soldered 1 GB memory. Representing a unique solution for today’s demanding industrial needs, the PIP19 is available with unlimited options and designed for fanless operation under extreme as well as normal conditions without derating or throttling.
The special board design delivers a compact, maintenance-free, noiseless and rugged solution suitable for any application where a powerful embedded PC with low power consumption is required. The MPL PIPs can be assembled according to specific user needs including logo.
The PIP19 is used in vision, medical, transportation, telecom and industrial applications.
Key features of PIP19 fanless packaged industrial PCs:
- Extreme low power consumption and high flexibility
- 8-48 VDC input power
- 4 serial ports (RS232/485)
- Additional GPS, WLAN, CAN, sound and UPS modules available
- Can be expanded with PC/104-Plus, PCI and PMC boards
- Soldered 1GB SDRAM
- Two Gigabit Ethernet
- Fanless operation
- Extended temperature
- Long term availability
- Dimensions: 270mm L x 162mm W x 62mm H
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Rugged aluminium housing with superior EMI/RFI protection