The new WDR-120 slim DIN rail power supply joins the 240W and 480W versions of the same series, also available from AJ Distributors.
WDR-120 power supplies find application in industrial control systems, factory automation, electro-mechanical applications and marine related installations. The wide input range of the WDR-120 can be used in general power systems with single phase 230Vac input or can capture one phase from the 330Vac ~ 550Vac three-phase system.
Key features of MeanWell WDR-120 slim DIN rail power supplies:
- Wide input range 180Vac ~ 550Vac
- Provides 120W continuously up to 60ºC ambient, or operates up to 70ºC ambient with suitable power derating
- DC OK relay connection for failure reporting
- Power on LED indicator
- Short-circuit, overload, over voltage and over temperature protection
- Slim 40mm wide design avoids space wastage on the mounting rail
- Offers 12Vdc, 24Vdc and 48Vdc outputs with simple voltage adjustment up to +20% via the front panel
- 3-year warranty