The new MeanWell SKA20 series of DC-DC converters is now available from AJ Distributors .
Designed for use in industrial control, telecom and distributed power applications, the MeanWell SKA20 series 20-watt DC DC converters provide a single regulated output from a small 2” x 1” DIP package with standard pin assignment.
Providing standard output voltages of 5vdc, 12vdc and 15vdc with up to 89% efficiency, the DC-DC converters can be operated under full load conditions in a -40ºC to +75ºC temperature range using free air convection.
Key features of MeanWell SKA20 series DC-DC converters:
- 2:1 wide DC input range
- 1500VDC I/O isolation
- Built-in remote ON/OFF control
- Built-in remote sensing function
- Output trimming
- Wide operating temperature range of -40ºC to +75ºC
- CE/FCC approvals
- Short circuit, overload, input and output over voltage protection
- 6-sided shield metal case