MeanWell 500W sine wave inverters are ideal for powering portable equipment, lighting fixtures and home appliances in locations where main power is not readily available.
MeanWell’s standalone solar inverters can be constructed as an energy-saving power station by adding external lead-acid batteries with solar panels. The ‘free energy’ received through the built-in MPPT solar chargers can be stored into the battery bank and then transformed into AC output through its inverter stage.
Key features of MeanWell 500W sine wave inverters:
- Modified sine wave output, 500W rated power
- Built-in 500W MPPT solar charger
- 98% high conversion efficiency for MPPT function (typical)
- 88% high efficiency for inverter
- High surge power up to 200% rated power
- Power ON/OFF switch and LED indicator
- Input protection: BAT polarity, BAT low alarm, BAT low shutdown and BAT over voltage
- Output protection: Short circuit, overload and over-temperature
- Built-in fan ON/OFF control function
- AC output voltage: 110VAC or 230VAC