The Powertron CPCIR series of DC/DC converters features maximum output power of 100W, full EN50155 compliance and a standard cPCI profile, meeting the needs of customers who have to power on-board applications.
The triple output CPCIR power supplies operate from 72/110 and 24/36VDC input as standard, providing 5.1V, 3.3V and 12V output voltages. Designed to conform to the standard cPCI profile, the Powertron DC/DC converters are convection-cooled units operating between -40ºC to +70ºC and up to +85ºC for 10 minutes without derating (EN50155 Temperature Class TX).
Key features of Powertron CPCIR series DC/DC converters:
- Hold up time of 10ms from nominal voltage
- Input and output protection
- Thermal protection
- Input/output status indication
- Conformal coated PCB
- EMC screened front panel and lower ejector as standard
- Optional ventilated enclosure offers protection to IP20
- Complies with EN50155, EN50121-3-2 (2006), EN55022 Class B and EN61000-6-2 for EMC, EN60950 for safety and NF-F-16-102 category A2 for fire and smoke