The MW75S 75W output power DC output module meets harmonic requirements of MIL-STD-1399 in addition to CE101 and CE102 of MIL-STD-461 without requiring any external filter, as well as MIL standards MIL-STD-704E and MIL-STD-810.
The MW75S offers fully rated 75 Watts of output power from 90 VAC to 265 VAC and up to 100ºC baseplate temperature. It also utilises non-isolated boost topology followed by isolated DC-DC converter.
Key features of MW75S DC output modules:
- Non-latching over temperature protection
- Latching output overvoltage protection
- Isolated input AC good TTL signal
- Isolated output DC good TTL signal
- Isolated 13 VDC standby output
- Environmental screening available
- Fixed frequency PFC and DC-DC converters synchronised at 240/480 kHz or to 500-550 kHz external clock
- 380 VDC PFC high voltage bus accessible at the input connector for external holdup capacitor