Designed as an ultra-compact and robust range of fanless embedded computers, the CEC7 operates smoothly without derating or throttling between -40ºC and +75ºC. These embedded computers can operate without any need for fan or case openings, and can be used in any application, regardless of how rugged the environment might be.
Featuring both standard PC features as well as industrial features, MPL embedded computers are available to specific configurations and can even be supplied with custom logos.
The rugged qualities of the CEC7 make it the ideal solution for applications where a low power, ultra compact embedded computer is required. The CEC7 can be used in transportation systems, telecom systems and tough industrial automation applications.
Key features of CEC7 embedded computers:
- Compact system with extreme low power consumption
- 8-36 VDC input power including load dump and reverse polarity protection
- 2 serial ports (RS232/485)
- All status LEDs and user buttons available on the front for high usability
- Versions with DIN-rail holder or flange mounting offered for easy installation
- Rugged ultra-compact system without any internal wiring
- Use of Z530P and US15WPT
- Extended operating temperature range of -40ºC to +75ºC
- Up to 2GB DDR2 memory
- SATA IF for DOM and 2.5” disk
- Long-term availability of 7+ years