Available in standard and custom options, the LC2000 Series transient tolerant precision resistor networks from Caddock are designed to meet the applicable requirements of GR-1089-CORE and ITU-T K.20.
Caddock offers a variety of standard telephone line interface resistor networks. Design assistance in developing custom transient tolerant resistor networks is offered to meet specific configuration requirements.
Key features of the LC2000 Series telephone line interface resistor networks:
- Lightning transient handling while maintaining precision ratio tolerance
- Quick fail-safe performance when exposed to cold start voltages of 120 VAC, 240 VAC, or 600 VRMS AC
- Protects telephone system wiring from damage or ignition
- Available with optional spring thermal cut-off protection mounted on the resistor network substrate
- Available with optional thermistor temperature sensing element for controlling relay circuits
- Resistance: 24Ω Pair, 30Ω Pair, 40Ω Pair, 50Ω Pair, 100Ω Pair, 200Ω Pair, or custom values.
- Precision ratio tolerance of 0.25%, 0.5%, or 1.0%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C