Part of the existing GUARD product range, the device is designed by MPL to be used as an industrial gigabit firewall and VPN router.
The feature-packed GUARD-F12 is the ideal solution for all rugged industrial, railway and defence applications where security, quality, reliability, low power consumption and long-term availability are critical requirements. These firewall routers can be used for remote monitoring and maintenance as well as secure communication in automation among other applications.
The GUARD-12 can be customised for specific application requirements.
Key features of GUARD-F12 firewall routers:
- 3 Fast Ethernet interfaces and M12 connectors ready for industrial and railway applications
- Special housing design allows the firewall to be operated in harsh environments without fans or ventilation holes
- Versatile mounting on a 35mm DIN rail, in a rack or on a wall
- Compact housing offers sufficient space to add other peripherals
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to +60°C and optionally -40°C to +85°C without fan or case openings
- Internal miniPCIe slot allows various extensions (WLAN/ GPRS)
- External USB connector and microSD memory card slot for easy logging and/or configuration capabilities
- Wide input voltage range (8 – 36VDC)
- Optional 3 GigE ports