Available from AJ Distributors , the GUARD-F1 is a rugged industrial Gigabit firewall and VPN router from the MPL networking products range.
The GUARD-F1 features three Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with two available as copper or SFP ports and one as a copper port.
The specially designed GUARD housing allows the firewall to be operated in harsh environments without any need for fans or ventilation holes, and can easily be mounted on a 35mm DIN rail or wall. The compact housing also offers sufficient space to add a MAGBES (Managed Gigabit Switch) or other peripherals.
The GUARD-F1 rugged industrial gigabit firewall and router can be tailor-made to specific requirements including IP67 housing and MIL connectors.
The GUARD-F1 is ideal for all rugged industrial and defence applications where security, quality, reliability, low power consumption and long-term availability are critical factors. Applications include remote monitoring and maintenance as well as secure communication in automation among others.
Key features of GUARD-F1 rugged industrial gigabit firewall and VPN routers:
- Operational temperature range of -20ºC to +60ºC and optionally -40ºC to +85ºC without fan or case openings
- Universal design with copper as well as SFP ports for various fibre optical solutions
- Internal miniPCIe slot allows various extensions
- External USB connector and microSD memory card slot for easy logging and configuration
- Can be customised over an optional back-plane for additional interfaces including 2 SATA ports, 3 USB ports and 2 PCI express ports
- Wide input voltage range of 8 – 36VDC
- 3 x 1GBit Ethernet ports, two can be used as RJ45 or SFP port
- Supports SFP modules conforming to the SFP Multi Source Agreement (MSA) according to INF-8074
- 100Base-FX or Gigabit Ethernet compatible (Single and Multimode)