AJ Distributors presents an extremely compact range of embedded computers featuring a robust and completely fanless design.
The CEC6-X fanless embedded computers incorporate a Z520PT processor and the US15WPT chipset to create a compact passive cooled system that works smoothly in an operating temperature range of -40ºC and +85ºC without derating or throttling, and no fan or case openings.
The unique design allows the embedded systems to be used in any application, regardless of the ruggedness of the environment.
In addition to the extreme operating temperature range, CEC6-X fanless embedded computers are also very compact, incorporating a complete set of standard PC features as well as industrial features such as 8-36 VDC input power (including load dump and reverse polarity protection) and two serial ports (RS232/485).
Key features of CEC6-X fanless embedded computers:
- Up to 4 Gbit Ethernet ports, 7 USB ports and 2 serial ports
- Extended temperature DDR2 memory modules up to 2GB can be used
- Rugged ultra-compact system without any internal wiring
- Use of Z520PT processor and US15WPT chipset
- Operating temperature range of -40ºC to +85ºC
- SATA IF for DOM and 2.5" disk
- Long-term availability of 7+ years
- All status LEDs and user buttons are at the front
- Versions with DIN rail holder or flange mounting are also offered for easy installation