Directional couplers, combiners and dividers available from AJ Distributors are designed to meet stringent operating conditions.
The directional couplers, combiners and dividers can operate in high load VSWR conditions for extended periods without damage.
High power RF combiners can be designed, when specified to tolerate input transmitter failures ensuring that the remaining transmitter(s) continue to operate until the system is properly shut down for maintenance.
AJ Distributors also offers a range of 4-way combiners in the 20-1000 MHz bandwidth designed to tolerate severe power unbalances, excellent port-to-port isolation, small package sizes and conservative power ratings.
Key features of Model D9048 4-way combiners:
- 4-way combining solution achieves 500W CW output power while covering a full 20-1000 MHz bandwidth
- Provides exceptional port-to-port unbalance protection, operating with only 0.6 dB of insertion loss
- Measures 5 x 4.7 x 1.4 inches
- Designed for military and commercial applications
- RoHS compliant version available
- Operates with a 100W circuit, measured at the sum port
- Covers a full 20-1000 MHz bandwidth
- Four 25W modules can be combined in harsh military environments
- 500W version of Model D7365
- Alternate solution to achieve 500W CW output power
- Robust design provides high port-to-port unbalance protection while operating into high load VSWR conditions
- Measures just 7.2 x 3.5 x 1.4 inches
- More efficient and smaller than most 20-1000 MHz combiners in the marketplace