AJ Distributors presents a new range of embedded computers designed for use in extreme environments.
Featuring an ultra-compact, robust and completely fanless design, the CEC5-X incorporates a Z510PT processor and the US15WPT chipset to create a compact passive cooled system that operates smoothly in a temperature range of -40ºC and +85ºC without derating or throttling as well as with no fan or case openings.
The unique design allows the embedded computers to be used in any application, regardless of the harshness of the environment.
In addition to the extreme operating temperature range, the CEC5-X embedded computers come with a complete set of standard PC features as well as industrial features such as 8-36 VDC input power (including load dump and reverse polarity protection) and two serial ports (RS232/485).
Key features of CEC5-X rugged embedded computers:
- 4 Gbit Ethernet ports, 7 USB ports and 2 serial ports
- Extended temperature DDR2 memory modules up to 2GB
- Rugged ultra-compact system without any internal wiring
- Z510PT processor and US15WPT chipset
- Operating temperature range of -40ºC to +85ºC
- All status LEDs and user buttons are at the front
- Versions with DIN Rail holder or flange mounting are offered for easy installation
- SATA IF for DOM and 2.5" disk
- Long-term availability of 7+ years