Available from AJ Distributors , Caddock’s Type VMN transient tolerant voltage monitoring networks are designed as resistor voltage divider networks for industrial and commercial environments.
Suitable for power quality and power metering applications, Caddock’s Type VMN transient tolerant voltage monitoring networks maintain excellent precision and stability when exposed to severe electrical transient abuse (overloads and impulses) and extreme environmental conditions.
Type VMN resistor networks can be optimised to handle transient impulses from 6 kV up to 15 kV electrical power system transient (1.2/50 μsecond impulses). Higher transient voltage handling capability is also possible in other Caddock resistor products.
- Operating voltage ratings from 250 Volts ACrms up to 2000 Volts ACrms
- Transient voltage capability up to 15 kV peak
- Ratio temperature coefficient: ±15 ppm/ºC or ±25 ppm/ºC, but available to as tight as ±5 ppm/ºC
- Ratio tolerance: 0.10% to 1% (Ratio tolerances to 0.02% also available)
- Resistances from 500K ohm to 10 Megohm
- Ratios from 10:1 to 1000:1
- Non-inductive designs