Designed with ATC’s proprietary Glass Sandwich Flexiterm (GSFT) technology, HVR Series high value resistors provide an extra margin of protection against damage from flexure during attachment.
Suitable for applications requiring surface mountable, small outline precision EIA size resistors, the HVR Series delivers excellent performance thanks to the high quality construction.
Typical applications of the high value resistors include multi chip modules (MCM), bias networks, test and measurement equipment, aerospace, medical and automotive segments as well as ultra-broadband splitters and combiners.
Specifications of HVR Series high value resistors:
- Outline: EIA 0402
- Package: Glass Wafer Sandwich
- Resistor Material: Silicon Chrome (SiCr)
- Resistance Value Range: 2.2 MΩ to 20 MΩ
- Power Rating: 125 mW
- Termination: Flexiterm (Ag/Epoxy), plated
- Tolerances: 1%, 5%
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to +125ºC
- Maximum Voltage: 1 KV