ATC 504L Series UBR ultra broadband resistors address the needs of markets such as opto-electronics, automotive, telecom, broadband jamming for EW and satellite communication.
The resistors find application in optical transceiver modules, broadband receivers, TOSA/ ROSA, wideband test equipment, low noise amplifiers, MMIC amplifiers, mixers, directional couplers, and ultra-broadband splitters and combiners.
ATC 504L Series UBR is the next generation of surface mount ultra broadband resistors designed with ATC’s proprietary Glass Sandwich Flexiterm Technology (GSFT), a surface mountable automotive qualified termination that adds an extra margin against damage due to flexture during installation.
Key features of ATC 504L Series UBR ultra broadband resistors:
- Designed with high quality materials that yield excellent performance
- Can be supplied as frequency compensated or non-compensated units
- Ideal for use in optical transceiver modules or any application requiring excellent ultra-broadband performance
- Frequency range: DC to 20 GHz
- EIA 0402 case size
- Power rating: 125 mW
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +125ºC
- 100% laser trimming for tight tolerances
- Tolerances: 1%, 5%
- RoHS compliant