AFC Group introduces the new FiberComplete PON optimised testing module for the JDSU MTS-4000 Mainframe. The FiberComplete combines the capabilities of 10 instruments into one – reducing testing time of fibre optics and fibre optic networks.
AFC Group claims the FiberComplete is the first solution of its kind that can automatically perform bi-directionary insertion loss (IL) and optical return loss (ORL) testing, distance and optical time domain reflectometry (OTDR) with one module and from one optical port. It is the only loss test set on the market that can characterise splices and connectors as well as locate faults.
Features of the FiberComplete testing module:
- Lowers capital expenses: reduces the number of instruments that technicians must carry into the field.
- Reduces operational expenses: minimises training time with a simple, automated measurement process.
- Provides reliable measurements: uses a single connection port combined with a fully automated process and easily readable results.
- Minimises testing time by 40 percent: automatic continuity checks with an intelligent fault finder leading to fewer connections and disconnections.
- Optimises workflow: Compiling test results into one complete cable view and automatically storing all measurements in one folder