Enabling business owners and security operators to remotely monitor activity on premises via the internet, the ADT IP Connect Video Portal is the latest offering from ADT Security . Using the ADT IP Connect Video Portal, live and event-based recorded video images can be viewed via a password protected website, accessible from any internet connected computer or supported mobile phone.
Key features and benefits of the ADT IP Connect Video Portal include:
- ADT IP Connect Video Portals are capable of streaming content from up to eight cameras, the web portal then allows two live cameras to be viewed simultaneously in addition to any review footage associated with recent alarms to help verify what triggered the activation
- Through the ADT IP Connect Video Portals, in the event of alarm activation, ADT Security has the ability to remotely perform a Visual Verification service
- Trained operators from ADT’s Security Response Centre view images from onsite cameras to increase the likelihood of identifying its trigger
- ADT IP Connect Video Portals also enable ADT’s trained operators to perform Virtual Guard Patrols of the premises on a customised schedule, at a fraction of the cost associated with traditional guard services
- These video portals are hosted on ADT Security’s IP Connect Gateway, a reliable high security platform that complies with Australian Standard AS2201.5
- The ADT IP Connect Video Portal is hosted on ADT Security’s IP Connect system - a high security platform that offers a more reliable, flexible and cost effective solution than conventional monitoring technology