With ADT Security 's digital CCTV technology there is no need to search through hours of video surveillance tapes to find an incident.
Thanks to this new digital CCTV technology, video surveillance footage can be searched by simply entering a time and date, by pointing a mouse at a point on a timeline on screen, or by searching for activity in a specified area.
Further to this convenience, ADT Security's digital CCTV systems can help companies address Environmental Health and Safety legislation requirements. This video surveillance technology helps to provide a secure and safe working environment for employees and visitors and can help provide information when investigating Environmental Health and Safety claims.
Key advantages of facilitating video surveillance through an ADT Security digital CCTV system include:
- accessibility - digital video surveillance offers the ability to quickly and easily view access points in multiple areas of a facility
- enhanced capabilities - DVRs allow storage of more information using less space, as well as easy download of footage
- improved picture quality - DVRs deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time
- productivity - surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service
- profitability - with digital video surveillance, users have greater control over loss and are assisted with lower insurance costs
- reliability - digital video recorders (DVRs) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance
- remote access - many DVR units can help oversee a business from anywhere where there is remote connectivity.