The multihead linear weighers from ADM Packaging Technology are offered in both plain and rigidised stainless steel finishes for both wet and dry food product applications.
The multihead linear weighers design allows for easy integration with packaging machines to achieve the perfect package weight. The modular construction of these 4 head linear multihead weighers makes cleaning easy and keeps maintenance to a minimum. Various options are made available to meet specific requirements.
Following are the applications of multihead linear weighers - 4 Head Linear Weigher - ADM-4A:
- Free flow powders: Sugar, salt, spices, milk powder and various sorts of powders.
- Granules and seeds: Coffee beans, rice, sesame seeds and small granules.
- Dry and processed foods: Snack foods, cereal and health foods, confectionary, biscuits and bakery, pasta, grated cheese, nuts, dried fruits and pet food.
- Non food: Fasteners, plumbing parts and plastic.
Following are the features of multihead linear weighers - 4 Head Linear Weigher - ADM-4A:
- Digital sensors enhance the speed, precision and anti-jamming capability
- Frame with IP65 protection design allows for easy to assembly and cleaning
- Compatibility with packaging machines
- User-friendly interface
- High speed with high accuracy
- Optional timing hopper and printer output