The multihead linear weigher is offered in both plain and rigidised stainless steel finishes for both wet and dry food product applications. The multihead linear weigher design allows for easy integration with packaging machines to achieve the perfect package weight.
The modular of the weigher construction makes cleaning easy and keeps maintenance to a minimum. These linear weighers are available in various options to meet specific requirements.
The applications of the 10 head linear weigher ADM- 10A/10B include:
- Free flow powders like sugar, salt, spices, milk powder and various sorts of powders
- Granules and seeds such as coffee beans, rice, sesame seeds and small granules
- Dry and processed foods including snack foods, cereal and health foods, confectionary, biscuits and bakery, pasta, grated cheese, nuts, dried fruits and pet food
- Non food products such as fasteners, plumbing parts and plastic
- Digital sensors for enhancing the speed, precision and anti-jamming capability
- Frame with IP65 protection with design that allows for easy assembly and cleaning
- Compatibility with packaging machines
- User-friendly interface
- Combining high speed with high accuracy
- Optional timing hopper and printer output