Power Supplies Australia announces the launch of a new range of 15W power supplies from Meanwell.
The introduction of the new EPS-15 Series follows the launch of AC/DC miniature green open frame type switching power supplies encompassing EPS-25, EPS-35, EPS-45, EPS-65, ELP-75, EPP-100, EPP-150 and EPP-300 series.
The new Meanwell EPS-15 Series 15W miniature green open frame type power supplies offer the advantages of compact size, high efficiency and cost efficiency along with extremely low no load power consumption (<0.3W), which allows designers to easily conform to the requirements of ErP and Energy Star norms for end systems.
Compared to the first generation of PCB type with the same wattage in the PS-15 series, the PCB size of the EPS-15 Series is reduced by 37%, with the working efficiency increased by 2~8% correspondingly, and the warranty extended from 2 years to 3 years.
Suitable applications for the EPS-15 Series power supplies include factory automation, electrical or mechanical equipment, and any usage that requires low no load power consumption.
Key features of Meanwell EPS-15 Series 15W power supplies:
- Up to 85% high efficiency due to high efficiency circuit design
- Can be cooled by free air convection from -30°C to +70°C ambient temperature required for operating in a closed system
- Short circuit, overload and over voltage protection
- Extremely low no-load power consumption (<0.3W)
- Complies with UL/CUL/TUV/CB/CE certification
- 1.8” x 2.5” compact PCB size
- Universal AC input 85~264V
- 3-year warranty