Power Supplies Australia introduces a new range of 100W power supplies from MEAN WELL specifically designed for the medical market.
In response to the high reliable power supply demands for use in the medical segment, MEAN WELL has introduced the MSP-100 series 100W enclosed type power supplies following the launch of MSP-200 (200W) and MSP-300 (300W) series.
The MSP-100 series 100W AC/DC high efficiency medical enclosed type power supplies comply with international medical safety regulations (MOOP level) and EMI Class B level.
Featuring low leakage current (≦300μA), extremely low no-load power consumption (<0.5W), 1U low profile (38mm), and 5-year warranty, the new power supplies can fulfil the high quality demands of medical applications and are good power solutions for non-patient contact requirements.
Typical applications for the MSP-100 series power supplies include medical equipment requiring low leakage current, chemical and biological detection equipment, analysis facilities, and any system with low no-load power consumption requirement.
Key features of MSP-100 Series 100W power supplies:
- Up-to-date high frequency switching technology delivers up to 90% high efficiency
- Can be cooled by free air convection at +40°C ambient temperature under full load condition, and even up to +60°C by suitable derating
- 300VAC input surge immunity for 5 seconds can reduce damage caused by unstable AC mains
- Built-in remote ON/OFF control
- Short circuit, overload (constant current mode), over voltage, and over temperature (option) protection
- ‘Green Power’ design concept allows use in all kinds of ‘Green Mode’ medical equipment or electric devices
- Compliant with global certificates per UL/ CUL/ CB/ CE medical safety regulations