Power Supplies Australia introduces a new series of 320W AC/DC low profile enclosed type switching power supplies from MEAN WELL.
The new RSP-320 series power supplies are 40% smaller than the original SP-320 series at 30mm in height and 1~9% higher in working efficiency compared to corresponding models. The -30°C~+70°C operating temperature range is even wider than the -20°C ~+65°C range of the SP-320 series. In terms of performance and dimensions, the RSP-320 series is superior to the SP-320, especially for end users concerned about energy consumption, space constraints and cost.
RSP-320 series power supplies are equipped with PFC function, and can be cooled by the built-in long life DC fan from -30°C to +50°C ambient temperature under full load condition, and even up to +70°C by suitable derating.
The new power supplies are available in optional conformal coating models (RSP-320-CC), which have basic anti-moisture and anti-dust characteristics to suit humid and dusty environments. To fulfil the low profile and low output voltage demands from LED display manufacturers, RSP-320 series also provides 2.5V/3.3V/4V/5V (60A) models.
Applications of these power supplies include general industrial control systems, mechanical and electrical industry, instruments, LED display, or any system requiring low profile installation.
Key features of MEAN WELL RSP-320 series power supplies:
- Built-in functions include fan speed control, and protection for short circuit, overload, over voltage and over temperature
- Complies with UL, CUL, TUV, CB, and CE regulations that can greatly guarantee safety
- 30mm low profile design for 1U installation
- Universal AC input range 88~264V
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 90%
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan with fan speed control function
- -30°C ~+70°C operating temperature range
- LED indicator
- Optional conformal coating models (RSP-320-CC)
- Certificates: UL/ CUL/ TUV/ CB/ CE
- Dimension (LxWxH): 215x 115x 30mm
- 3-year warranty