Power Supplies Australia introduces MEAN WELL RSP-200 series 200W AC/DC low profile power supplies. The release of the RSP-200 series follows up on the launch of the RSP-320 (320W) series.
The new RSP-200 series of 200W AC/DC low profile single output enclosed type switching power supplies features a 1U low profile design, high efficiency and free air convection cooling without fan.
The RSP-200 series is 24.7% smaller in size and 6~19% higher in working efficiency compared to the original SP-200 series (200W). The -30°C ~+70°C operating temperature range is even wider than the -10°C ~+60°C range of the SP-200 series.
The RSP-200 series power supplies are superior to their predecessor models in terms of performance and dimensions, and are especially suitable for end users who have concerns about energy consumption, noise, limited installation space or cost.
Applications include industrial automation systems, mechanical and electrical industry, instruments, LED display, or any system that requires 1U low profile installation.
Key features of RSP 200 series low profile power supplies:
- Built-in active PFC function
- Can be cooled by free air convection from -30°C to +45°C ambient temperature under full load condition, and even up to +70°C by suitable derating
- Optional conformal coating models (RSP-200-CC) with anti-moisture and anti-dust properties to suit humid and dusty environments
- Provides 2.5V/3.3V/4V/5V (40A) models to fulfil low profile and low output voltage demands from LED display manufacturers
- Built-in functions include short circuit, overload, over voltage and over temperature protection
- Complies with UL, CUL, TUV, CB, and CE regulations that can greatly guarantee safety
- 30mm low profile design
- Universal AC input range 88~264V
- High efficiency up to 90%
- Fan-less design
- -30°C ~+70°C operating range
- LED indicator
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 215x 115x 30mm
- 3-year warranty