ABB Australia, a leader in power and automation technology, are pleased to introduce the CoriolisMaster FCB330 and FCB350 compact Coriolis mass flowmeters for measuring gases and liquids.
Both of the CoriolisMaster meters FCB330 and FCB350 measure flow, density, temperature and concentration in a single compact unit.
The new enhanced design has no moving components, or upstream or downstream piping requirements, reducing the length and meter volume by around forty percent and therefore minimising maintenance and installation space. As a result the new meters are ideal for the replacement retrofits of flowmeters in spaces that CoriolisMaster meters may not previously have fitted.
Flow measurement applications of the CoriolisMaster FCB330 and FCB350 meters:
- Oil and gas
- Food and beverage industries.
Features of the CoriolisMaster FCB330 and FCB350 meters:
- Optimised sensor with superior zero point and temperature stability
- Robust design
- Available as an integral mount design with internal transmitter
- Integrated DensiMass software
- Advanced digital signal processing (DSP) technology;and
- Detects low flow signals
- Minimises the effects of pipeline vibration and interference
- Reduced pressure losses;and
- Low to maintenance free.
The new meters, available from ABB Australia, support pipe sizes from DN15 to DN150 (0.5” to 6”). Installation length and handling are identical for all models.